FAQs & Care Instructions
Leather is a natural material and therefore inconsistency of colour and texture is a unique characteristic Small imperfections and variances are a natural occurence in leather and should be treated as a unique feature and not a fault. Product returns will not accepted on the basis.
All leather should be protected before wearing. A good protector should also be applied regularly to help resist the effects of daily soiling. Using a protector will help to prevent light color leathers absorbing unstable dye stuffs such as denim, but this is not guaranteed. Always take extra care when wearing light colored leather with dark denim. Leather is best kept in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
Jewellery can be damaged if not cared for properly. To minimise against tarnishing and damage, we recommend that you:
- store your pieces in a cool, dry place
- remove jewellery before hand washing, showering or swimming
- avoid exposure to moisture, such as the bathroom and excessive sweat
- avoid contact with perfumes, lotions and harsh chemicals
- clean regularly with mild soap and a soft cloth
Please Note: Due to the nature of handmade items, there may be slight variances in design, shape and colour from item to item.
Strictly no returns due to hygiene.
- When lighting your candle for the first time, allow it to burn for 3 to 4 hours to avoid tuneling.
- Before lighting a candle each time, trim 0.5 cm of the wick using a wick trimmer.
- Keep the lit candle away from paper, books, clothing, curtains, ceiling fans, drafts, vents, electronics, or any flammable objects. NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED. Before leaving a room, or going to bed, make sure to extinguish all candles carefully.
- Extinguish the candle when the remaining wax level inside the container drops to 0.5 cms. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours.
Would you like to send a product as gift or create a gift box? I'd love to help. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.