We know you'll be extremely happy with your I Shall Shop purchase, however if for some reason you'd like to return an item, please email email@example.com
I Shall Shop accepts returns within a 14-day period of receiving your purchase under the following conditions.
- For hygiene reasons, there are no returns on earrings, jewellery holders, jewellery storage, hair accessories or drinkware.
- Items from our sale section are considered final sale and are not eligible for return.
- You may return any item (apart from those listed above) for change of mind within 14 days of receiving your purchase. To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note, all items must be as new with tags attached and in the original packaging. I Shall Shop will refund your payment upon receipt of the goods and inspection of their condition. Refunds are always made in the manner of the original purchase. Please allow up to 7 days for returns to be processed. Shipping costs are not refunded.
- If you wish to return your items outside of this time frame, you will receive a credit note to use and it will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost and safe delivery of any returns and shipping with tracking is recommended.
Leather is a natural material and therefore inconsistency of colour and texture is a unique characteristic. Small imperfections and variances are a natural occurance in leather and should be treated as a unique feature and not a fault. Product returns will not accepted on this basis.
All items are thoroughly assessed before your order is sent, but if you do notice a fault, please contact I Shall Shop (email@example.com) with a picture of the fault as soon as possible. An exchange will be issued in the case of an item arriving damaged/faulty. A refund will be offered if a like replacement can not be supplied.